I'm almost afraid to post something today in case it is taken to be a joke, being April Fools Day and all, so I'll risk making a few statements today about some ongoing discussions about wine. I will go on to explore them in more detail when, hopefully, I might be taken more seriously (but I doubt it):
1. The results of the American Wine Blog Awards have been announced
2. Kids should be allowed to explore alcohol at home with the family
3. We need to keep refreshing the wine blogging gene pool with more readers' comments
4. Bloggers need to refocus on the consumer or risk being distracted by the cool toys
5. And while we are at it, how is Gary like Oz & James?